Great Lakes Council completed works onthe road this week.
- Treachery Beach. 1.7 miles – SW.
- Number One Beach. 1.8 miles – NW.
- Yagon Beach. 2.3 miles – SW.
- Fiona Beach. 6.3 miles – SW.
- Blueys. 6.7 miles – N.
- Boomerang Beach. 7.5 miles – N.
- Mungo Beach. 14.3 miles – SW.
There is a 25 minute drive from Seal Rocks to the spectacular Shelly Beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches in the state. This is the place to go if you like swimming in calm water.
Can you see seals at Seal Rocks?
More than 30,000 fur seals live in the Resident Seal Colony on the south-western tip of Phillip Island. No matter what month you visit, you’ll see at least one seal. Visitors can walk along the boardwalk to seethe cute creatures.
Is Hawks Nest Seal Rocks Road sealed?
The area can be accessed on foot from Mungo Brush Road. The road goes down to Seal Rocks on the northern side and is easily accessible by conventional vehicles.
Is Lighthouse Beach Seal Rocks open?
The hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Public holidays are closed.
Where can I fish at Seal Rocks?
- Â© Mapbox, Â© OpenStreetMap. Sugarloaf Bay. New South Wales, …
- Smiths Lake. New South Wales, Australia. …
- Edith Breaker. New South Wales, Australia. …
- Symes Bay. New South Wales, …
- Tarbuck Creek. New South Wales, …
- Charlotte Bay. New South Wales, …
- Wallis Creek. New South Wales, …
- Elizabeth Bay. New South Wales,